Friday, February 25, 2011

Next Stage of Research

After spending a few months researching the topic of sex-trafficking, I am now moving towards researching established aftercare solutions. Although I wish I had more time to keep reading and researching, I need to get out of the books and get my hands dirty due to a time constraint. During my research, I have compiled a list of about 35 organizations that I will look into. More specifically, I will focus on their business model, what they do, what their mission is, target market, funding, location, growth, history, etc. I am aiming to interview and visit some of these places. The ending goal is to create a unique, sustainable, and expandable business model for an aftercare organization that would be suitable for a local city.

If you have any suggestions on organizations to look into or business models for aftercare solutions, please leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. While researching aftercare solutions, be sure to look at Thistle Farms out of Nashville. They have an interesting vocational training model.

    ReplyDelete